Humans speech audio range is from 200 Hertz to 14k Hertz
Did you know that a POTS telephone system only transmits sounds from 300 Hertz to 7k Hertz? The end all is you are losing sound at the bottom and top end of voice frequencies, hence miscommunication.
An example of an old pots system, I would answer the phone as Dave, on the pots system 9 out of 10 persons heard my name as Steve. Why? the pots systems lost the low and high end of vowel and consonant sounds which in turn caused me to repeat myself time after time.
Have you found yourself having to do that or asking the other party to repeat what they just said? It can be embarrassing especially when the person you are talking to thinks you are not listening to them.
VOIP technology, crystal clear HD voice with Soundstation and Soundpoint products. Interested in hearing more? firstname.lastname@example.org
Video conferencing has changed the ways of traditional education. The popularity of 21st century schools continues to rise, despite budget cuts and less educational funding. Video conferencing allows students to take virtual field trips, collaborate with students in different locations, and increases learning opportunities without restrictions of time, money and transportation. By utilizing video conferencing, schools are expanding the depths of education. With video conferencing, students are capable of:
Virtual Field Trips- Field trips can be a nightmare- from the preparation, buses, food and making sure kids don’t wander, or break anything. Virtual field trips keep students excited to learn and see new things in the convenience of the classroom. Field trips are no longer confined due to location, students will be able to explore and learn all over the world, without leaving the classroom.
Student Collaboration- Classrooms from different locations can collaborate together to introduce new ideas and new ways of learning. Connecting students from different areas allows them to receive different views on topics, but encourages them to work together.
Learning Opportunities- Distance learning is vital for schools in over-populated or rural areas. This allows children to learn at levels that are not limited due to cut courses and reduced funding. Teachers would be able to instruct classes over video conferencing, instead of long distance commuting.
In response to the home theater market demand for screens that can display optional format choices while maintaining a constant height,SpaceCoast AV brings you the new Multi Format Imager allows for sizes up to 16′ wide.
With the masking retracted, the native aspect ratio of the Multi Format Imager is Cinemascope (2.35:1). With masking, you can achieve Letterbox (1.85:1), HDTV (1.78:1) adn NTSC Video (1.33:1)formats. The Multi Format Imager is standard with Pro-Trim finish, whic is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
If you would like more information on the new Multi Format Imager, simply contact us through this message or contact Chris at email@example.com or call our main office number, 321.259.9801. We look forward to hearing from you.
SpaceCoast AV Consultants
3 Steps to Start Understanding How
1. Video Conferencing & Telepresence: Second Best Only To Being There.
- Surprisingly 55% of all communication is decided through nonverbal clues—for example, body language or the tone of someone’s voice. You can only imagine how much communication is lost or misunderstood when texting, e-mailing, or partaking in a teleconference. Video conferencing enables person-to-person communication which is much more personal, achieves higher levels of trust, and actually holds people accountable for how they act.
- Whether continents or just miles apart video conferencing brings employees together for real-time collaboration. Organizations will easily cut travel costs by at least 30% or more. Travel savings is only one of many benefits that video solutions offer, including: increased productivity, balancing work and life, and environmental responsibility. Also enjoy the ability to remotely interview job candidates, manufacturing floors receiving immediate feedback from their suppliers, and the ability to playback CEO messages, training sessions, and more.
2. Video Conferencing & Telepresence: Transforming the Way Everyone Communicates
- Decisions can me made faster—Did you know that approximately $297 billion every year is wasted on inefficient communication in the US alone? Video solutions bring all parties together to discuss what needs to be done so people can get to work right away.
- Experts can be consulted immediately—Video allows experts to be contacted anytime, anywhere, and by anyone (especially with video archiving solutions).
- Everyone in the organization is brought together—Employees across states and continents can meet in the virtual meeting room.
- Work/life balance is improved—Working from home can become a reality, instead of wasting time in traffic or in the airport.
3. Figuring Your ROI (Return on Investment)
Video conferencing and telepresence technology is changing and growing rapidly. What wasn’t available last year is now available and more. It is important to investigate which video solution will give you exactly what you need. You can start to determine this by seeing how each department in your organization could benefit through video.
- Executives—Hold frequent management meetings, conduct person-to-person board meetings, key decision makers can be consulted anytime, CEO briefings can be streamed via live or through recorded sessions, trade shows and seminars can be attended without traveling, and more.
- Sales & Marketing—Build stronger client relationships by meeting face-to-face, connect customers with expertise from both branch and home offices, connect headquarters with remote sales people, meet the needs of more clients by reducing time spent traveling, and more.
- Human Resources—Faraway candidates can be interviewed easily, provide ongoing training, keep company culture following a merger, sustain and enhance telework programs, and more.
- Research & Development as well as Product Development—Show product drawings or documents immediately, lessen the confusion across locations and culture, facilitate a place where instant collaboration is always available between every location, enjoy immediate feedback from customers and suppliers, see products go to market much more quickly, and more.