What you do reveals what you value most. At SpaceCoast AV Communications, we have a well-defined set of core values that every employee at every level has bought into. These values show you what you can expect from doing business with us. In the interests of transparency and accountability, we’d like to share those with you here, so you know what drives us and what you can expect from every interaction with a SpaceCoast AV Communications Ambassador.
- God – we will honor our maker with our work, our attitudes, our decisions, and especially how we treat others.
- Integrity – we seek to have integrity in all that we do; to do what we say we will do.
- A Gold Standard in both products and service, to both suppliers and end users.
- Excellence in all that we do – we will continually work to become better, to do better, to achieve more.
- Motivated and motivating – We will work as a team to encourage both our in-house employees and outside partners and customers to do and become all they were created to be
With today’s fast paced and integrated lifestyles of Live/Work/Play/Shop most of us come to realize that the internal fulfillment we dreamed of growing up doesn’t come from any particular aspect of our life’s work. We know it’s a bigger issue than a position, a job, a nameplate or spot in the corporate hierarchy.
We want to know that in our life we are accomplishing something significant, don’t we? For example, we want to accomplish more with that big chunk of our lives than simply paying the bills. While this is an admirable and responsible goal, the need for it to have some kind of lasting significance seems to be a pretty universal need in humans.
At SpaceCoast AV Communications, we’re no different. We really do want to improve your quality of life – not just to sell you a product or service. Like anyone else, we often struggle between the competing priorities of running a profitable business and giving our customers the best value possible. However, we do feel like we’re somewhat unique in that, in addition to our corporate mission statement, we also operate from a common spiritual mission statement. We believe only the Biblical message adequately addresses the struggle for significance that most of us face in our personal and professional lives.
The Solution to a Universal Problem
The opening pages of the Bible describe the ancient circumstances that resulted in our present reality. In the event commonly referred to as “The Fall,” Adam and Eve rebelled against God, resulting in a corruption of the entire world. Not only would humans grow old, get sick, and die, but now we have a nasty (and visible) tendency toward self-destructive thoughts and habits. You see this clearly at work or on the evening news. Personal relationships suffer from this corruption, leaving us feeling isolated and alone, and our work often feels totally meaningless.
This is the fate the Fall doomed us all to. But there is reason to hope for something more. God sent His Son to reverse all this, and in the end, the world will be remade as God always intended it to be. Human relationships will be restored, peace and justice will be universal, and our days will be spent in doing things that truly have lasting significance both for us and for those around us. This last part is often overlooked in the Gospel message, but it’s undeniably there.
For us, this changes how we think about what we do here and now. We are in business not just to support our families, but because we feel like this provides a medium to in some way fulfill God’s command to make the world a little more like its original ideal.
What This Means:
- We will do everything we can to find the best solution for you, in order to make your integrated lifestyle as good as possible. We will deal with you in an honest and forthright manner and in every case, we will do our best to balance meeting your needs in a cost-effective way with the financial realities of running a successful business. We do not believe these are mutually exclusive, but are actually complimentary goals, since a successful business seeks the highest good of its customers. Con artists don’t typically stay in business long.
- Since we are committed to your “highest good,” we would also love the chance to help you improve your “inner environment,” as well – to help you discover the meaning and purpose we have begun to find through Christ’s new creation project in each of us. It’s not that we have it all together all the time, and we won’t do this perfectly. But we’re trying. In the meantime, we ask for your patience with us.
We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to helping you get the most out of your integrated lifestyles, at Home, at Work, at Play and even while you shop.
SpaceCoast AV Communications